TWO SERVICE SOLUTIONS TO FILL YOUR NEEDS!
Armorboard is an all paper product produced by laminating multiple plys of paper together and forming them into a rigid right angle. Our product is generally referred to as corner, edge, angle, board and or protectors.
- Armorboard shields your product and profits from costly shipping and warehouse damage. Armorboard provides proven protection where you need it most. The CORNERS and EDGES!
- Armorboard is environmentally friendly. Our products are not only made from recycled material they are 100% recyclable.
- Armorboard is the cost effective solution in many packaging applications. Our various size configurations and options allow Armorboard to be custom fit to your needs.
- The most common uses for Armorboard are:
- Edge Protection: Armorboard protects product edges from strapping and rough handling.
- Stacking Strength: Use of Armorboard increases warehouse space by allowing pallets to be stacked.
- Palletizing/Unitizing: The use of Armorboard increases uniformity and stability of palletized loads.
- Interior Reinforcement: Armorboard increases strength of folding cartons when used as interior support.
- Display Packaging: By utilizing Armorboards one, two, or three color print options, our customers can create packaging that's ready for retail display.
ARMORBOARD IS MADE FROM RECYCLED PRODUCTS
AND IS 100% RECYCLABLE!
635 South Richland Avenue - York, PA 17403
Phone: (717) 852-7474 - Fax: (717) 852-7482